Saturday, March 16, 2013

Confidence and Excitement

Here is a little picture update since I know I am a slacker. I don't know what it is. I used to be so excited about keeping a blog and having it updated for everyone, but I just am not as excited as I used to be. I don't know if it's because I know I have things I need to do now or if I was just lazy when I started our blog up, but whatever it was, I hope that the motivation comes back. Lately I have been procrastinating a lot. This last week was Spring Break, and I seriously did nothing. I just felt tired,watched movies, and slept. Now I feel a little guilty for taking the week off from everything. Oh well right? things will come picking back up next week when I am forced to do work. I have also been getting excited as I have been getting letters inviting me to graduate and stuff of that nature. It is fun to hear that you are going to graduate soon. This Spring I will finally graduate--May 4th. Yahoo!!! One more fun story that has boosted my confidence. Today as I was grocery shopping, the cashier asked how old I was. I was a little nervous when I answered and thought that maybe I picked up something with alcohol in it and was ready to have her take it out of my purchases whatever it was. But instead, she just commented on how I look like I am still in High School. She was wondering how my age worked out with a older girl with me (I had Myra shopping with me). I have never been told that I look like I am in high school. NEVER!!! I usually get the comment that I look like someone's professor in college. So that boosted my confidence a little bit. It makes me feel young again. I just wish my body felt and looked the way I did in High School.

1 comment: